Our kitchen has been completely gutted for about three weeks now and I've been documenting some of our restaurant adventures on instagram. It's quite a challenge to eat local and organic when you don't have a kitchen, but thankfully Winter Park has a few good spots to choose from. See our favorites below.
- Shipyard Winter Park (pictured above)
- Prato (full review, here)
- Audubon Park Community Market (specifically the Big Wheel Truck)
- Whole Foods Winter Park (specifically the juice bar)
- Ethos (the #1 vegan stop in town)
*Photo taken with my iPhone.