So, kind of a lot has gone on in the past year and half. Some exciting, some exhausting and a great deal routine. I feel like I left a little something behind when I put blogging on pause-ish (in order to maintain my sanity), but now that I've finally gotten settled and have some extra time, I'd like to loop Olivet in.
Here's the extremely abbreviated version of what I've we've been up to -
- Moved into a super tiny, old apartment to try and save money.
- Tim started his final year of grad school.
- Decided to fix up and decorate the super tiny, old apartment.
- Went on a trip to Portland for the first time (loved Broder).
- Worked on a few freelance projects, while I wasn't at work.
- Discovered instagram.
- Searched for houses to buy + renovate.
- Watched Forks Over Knives.
- Tim graduated from grad school.
- Decided to try going vegan.
- Bought a house.
- Moved out of the tiny, old apartment.
- Started working on plans for a renovation.
Of course much more went on in between, but that's the sum of it all. And now that I don't have to go to the laundry mat, or hand-wash all of my dishes, or stay up late waiting for someone to come home safely from class, I can actually, for the first time in... wait for it, years (ick!) get back to Olivet... Starting with a sneak peek of our super tiny, pre-house, old apartment. Hope you enjoy... More to come. :)
*Image by Mary Stonecypher